December was an eventful month for Seedling. We’re hard at work on our brand positioning, marketing, and partnerships with individuals and firms that are able to bring us value.
In this, the fourth edition of our monthly newsletter, we will recap all the wins of the past few weeks, but first here’s a look at what’s in store for January…
What you can expect from Seedling this month:
- Project Launches: We’re in extensive conversations with multiple promising projects we’re evaluating — ensuring to only provide our community with high-quality projects with good potential and backers. Furthermore, we’re also engaging in conversations with 4 very strong projects that are in very early phases, so that we can consider launching them on our platform once they have stronger backing or more of their development to showcase.
- Marketing: An initiative to introduce more investors to Seedling’s values and competitive advantages, which you can read about below in our “What’s New” section. We are working with content creators, and influencers to prepare content that will clarify why Seedling has the best investment conditions compared to other launchpads in the space.
- Community: We are dedicated to building a strong and inclusive community of investors who share our values and vision for democratizing venture funding. We look forward to continuing to engage with all of you and hearing your thoughts and ideas. Your involvement and feedback help us to continue improving and providing the best possible experience for retail investors.
What’s New for the Seedling Platform:
- Seedling Promise — a new campaign where Seedling guarantees matching the condition of any sale we participate in terms of minimum spend and commissions charged, guaranteeing the best participation conditions on every sale. You can find out more about the Seedling Promise on YouTube here and a written article here.
- Brand Repositioning — video and other forms of content to better communicate the advantages Seedling has over other launchpads, making it the best cryptocurrency launchpad in terms of low barriers to entry and having a fully deflationary token.
Stay tuned to our social channels for further announcements this month.
Seedling Team 🌱
We’d love to hear from you!
Do you happen to have any projects you want us to review or other forms of suggestions for our launchpad? Let us know! You can send your suggestions to any of our team members on our telegram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seedling is an emerging IDO launchpad and decentralized VC focusing on high-growth cryptocurrency investments. We are also the first native launchpad on the Cherry Network. Our team is dedicated to scouting the best projects launching in the crypto sphere and helping incubate them.