January was a busy month for Seedling. We’re hard at work on our brand positioning, marketing, and partnerships. In this, the fifth edition of our monthly newsletter, we will recap all the wins of the past few weeks, but first here’s a look at what’s in store for February…
What you can expect from Seedling this month:
- Project Launches: We are in advanced conversations with multiple reputable Layer 1 Networks to discuss cooperating in launching or incubating their upcoming ecosystem projects. We are also in extensive discussions with multiple upcoming projects on different chains such as Aptos and other high-value chains. We are waiting for them to progress further with their development before fundraising. At Seedling, we are committed to maintaining strict standards for project selection, only presenting our community with opportunities that possess strong potential and reputable backers.
- Marketing: We’re continuing to raise awareness about Seedling and our unique value proposition. We’re focusing on building relationships with key influencers and thought leaders in the crypto space to help spread the word about our platform and the high-quality projects we’re supporting. We’re also working on creating engaging and informative content that showcases the benefits of investing with Seedling, including our competitive commission rates and our commitment to democratizing venture funding. Expecting advance in the negotiations with one of the most recognized chains in the space for potential integration in their ecosystem to truly become a multi-chain launchpad.
- Community: Our community is at the heart of everything we do at Seedling. We’re committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for investors of all levels of experience. We’re always eager to hear your feedback and ideas, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any suggestions or questions you may have. We’re also looking forward to hosting more community events and online discussions in the coming months to help build connections and foster collaboration among our members. We are well aware of the situation with many projects deciding to abandon the space after fundraising and acting unethically, therefore you can expect a new partnership with a company specialised in security and legal pursuit within the crypto space, in order to make our launchpad and our fellow Seedlers protected from this actions bringing accountability to those that practice this actions.
What’s New for the Seedling Platform:
- Seedling Promise — back in January, we announced our Seedling Promise, a new initiative designed to ensure that our community always has access to the best possible participation conditions. Our promise is simple: we guarantee to match the terms of any sale we participate in, including minimum spend and commissions charged. This ensures that you can always trust Seedling to provide you with the most favorable terms and conditions when it comes to investment opportunities. You can find out more about the Seedling Promise on YouTube here and a written article here.
- Negotiations — Throughout the month, the Seedling team has been focusing on the biz dev and growth management areas of the business, establishing contact with many actors that can provide real value to our platform. We have engaged and started conversations with one of the leading chains in the space in order to support their chain expansion and provide another infrastructure and utility platform for their ecosystem. In addition, we have started negotiations with a leading company in security and legal subjects within the crypto space. The company could provide an added value feature to our launchpad, protecting our platform from unethical future actions of the projects we fundraise for.
- Selection Process — We are committed to ensuring that projects launched on our platform are of the highest quality and have strong potential for growth and success. To achieve this, the company is constantly reviewing and refining its selection process. This includes exploring alternative valuation methods and other due diligence metrics that provide a more comprehensive understanding of a project’s risk profile. This approach helps us make informed decisions and helps ensure that its community is only presented with contribution opportunities that possess the strong potential and reputable backers. By rigorously evaluating projects using a variety of metrics, Seedling is able to provide its community with the confidence that they are making informed investment decisions and maximizing its chances of success.
Stay tuned to our social channels for further announcements this month.
Seedling Team 🌱
We’d love to hear from you! Do you happen to have any projects you want us to review or other forms of suggestions for our launchpad? Let us know! You can send your suggestions to any of our team members on our telegram or email us at email@example.com.
Seedling is an emerging IDO launchpad and decentralized VC focusing on high-growth cryptocurrency investments. We are also the first native launchpad on the Cherry Network. Our team is dedicated to scouting the best projects launching in the cryptosphere and helping incubate them.